LED Media Facade
Pixel Pitch :42.5mm
Size :3400mm(W), Optional(H)
Feature Details :Structure-free/Light weight/ Front&back service
A Communication Canvas of Infinite Possibilities
innovator of transparent media façade technology.MicroLED ’s media façade offering includes two systems:
Mediamesh ® and Illumesh ® , both engineered and manufactured to exacting German standards.
As the pioneer of this complex and state-of-the-art architectural solution,MicroLED has defined the parameters of the
category implementing such critical factors as installation methodology, safety procedures and system variations.
Ideal for large-scale applications, MicroLED ’s Illumesh ® illuminated metal fabric system allows system-integrated LED
lighting to project light onto the reflective metal mesh surface creating a brilliant projection.
Since its introduction,MicroLED Mediamesh ® has been embraced by the architectural community for its versatility and
ability to enhance a façade. Through digital technology and the visual power of energy-efficient LEDs, everything
from branding graphics to video, live broadcast to conceptual art, can be displayed on what has become the
“silver screen” of the 21st century.
Transparent Media Façades
1.Transform any building into a dynamic communications medium and are easily installed over any building
surface, conforming to a structure’s unique shape and design.
2.Withstands climatic extremes including hurricane force winds, frigid cold and searing heat.
3.Provide a clean viewing experience.
4.Are made of MicroLED stainless steel architectural metal fabric with a profile less than 1” thick.
5.Include MicroLED -designed screen, installation components and brackets for functionality and aesthetics.
6.Shade the building and enable natural filtered lighting.
7.Offer multiple viewing solutions that consider viewing distance, angles and resolution requirements for all
conditions - balancing transparency and display resolution.
8.Utilize superior electronic and LED technology.
9.Are a turnkey solution with long term cost effectiveness and quick return on investment.
• Digital media platform with up to 60% transparency.
• Views of the building’s unique architectural elements.
• Viewing from within the building to the outside.
• Natural daylighting and ventilation to the building surfaces.Supergraphics Display
• Average installations approximately four times the size of traditional billboards.
• Larger format allows a longer and broader viewing range and greater message rotation.
• Supports a wide range of advertisers on one display without compromising graphic quality of the message.
• Dynamic media presentation will draw attention and transform a building into a media icon.
• Available in multiple versions selected and recommended to meet your needs.
Digital Electronic Format / LED / Angles
• Allows unlimited message delivery options.
• Quickly change out messages – advertiser can convey market conditions, promotions, news, weather.
• Real-time messages for live event delivery such as sporting or music events.
• Versatile advertising packages in an outdoor venue for specific time of day/week/season.
• Civic messaging – National Emergency, Amber Alerts, traffic or weather conditions.
• Bold performance both day and night.
• High quality LED’s with more than 90,000+ hours of high performance.
• Uses as much as 80% less electricity than LED boards.
• Automatic LED luminance control adjusts light intensity for ideal viewing and significant energy reductions.
• Mesh provides passive insulation from sun for sunshading, daylighting and improved air circulation.
• Only replace LED lights after useful life, stainless steel mesh is re-used.
• Images appear to float on the surface of the building.
• Visual experience is fun, dynamic and engaging.
• Visual presentation creates curiosity and attracts attention.
• Powerful motion graphics and color.
• Elegant advertiser branding.
advertising and operations management to help you maximize content and revenue flow.
|AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA|
|A Miami’s Mediamesh ® marquee, the largest in the southeast,|
|displays concert and game footage in the plaza, creating|
|a public gathering space|
|Owner: AA Arena / Heat Group|
|Architect: ADC, Florida / ag4, Colgne|
|Dimension: 80 ft. wide x 42 ft. high|
|Total Area: 3,360 ft. 2|
|Total Pixel: 147,806 Px|
|Pixel Pitch: Ver. 50mm / Hor. 42.5mm|
|Facade Direction: Outdoor / West|
|Brightness: 6588 NITs|
|Completion: May 2009|
|LONG BEACH COURT BUILDING|
|LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA|
|Artist Jennifer Steinkamp’s work, Murmuration, is featured|
|using Mediamesh ® to accomplish art in motion. This artistic work|
|connects to a multi-story safety barrier of Tigris metal fabric.|
|Owner: State of California AOC|
|Dimension: 25.7 ft. wide x 24 ft. high|
|Total Area: 4,700 ft 2 , 615 ft 2 Mediamesh ®|
|Total Pixel: 33,856 Px|
|Pixel Pitch: Ver. 40mm / Hor. 42.5mm|
|Facade Direction: Indoor / East|
|Brightness: 9100 NITs|
|Completion: August 2013|
|PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL|
|NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK|
|A forgettable building becomes a model of modern tech-|
|nology with the world’s largest transparent media façade.|
|Owner: Port Authority|
|Architect: A2a Media|
|Dimension: 169 ft. wide x 35.5 ft. high|
|Total Area: 6,000 ft. 2|
|Total Pixel: 256,800 Px|
|Pixel Pitch: Ver. 50mm / Hor. 42.5mm|
|Facade Direction: Outdoor / South|
|Brightness: 4730 NITs|
|Completion: June 2011|
|HENRY MADDEN LIBRARY|
|Mediamesh ® became the canvas of the modern artist with|
|this art installation by Susan Masduli.|
|Owner: California State University|
|Architect: Narduli Studio|
|Dimension: 16.6 ft. wide x 32 ft. high|
|Total Area: 531 ft. 2|
|Total Pixel: 14,028 Px|
|Pixel Pitch: Ver. 60mm / Hor. 60mm|
|Facade Direction: Indoor / West|
|Brightness: 1940 NITs|
|Completion: December 2008|
|WINSTAR WORLD CASINO|
|The world’s third largest casino is the first Mediamesh ®|
|installation using state-of-the-art LEDs in a six-pixel cluster.|
|Owner: Chickasaw Nation|
|Architect: Michael Huff, Chickasaw Nation|
|Dimension: 90 ft. wide x 30 ft. high (2)|
|Total Area: 5,400 ft 2|
|Total Pixel: 196,000 Px|
|Pixel Pitch: Ver. 60mm / Hor. 42.5mm|
|Facade Direction: Outdoor / North and West|
|Brightness: 6500 NITs|
|Completion: January 2012|
Architects World-Wide Recognize MicroLED as the Authority on Metal Fabric Solutions
From concept to completion and every step in between,MicroLED Metal Fabrics is a service driven company.
Following an efficient design-to-build process that leverages collaborative project engineering,MicroLED consistently anticipates its clients’ needs and exceeds their expectations.
To serve clients’ unique requirements,MicroLED Metal Fabrics proudly offers a variety of installation service options.
• Instruction and Drawings:MicroLED Metal Fabrics provides suggestions, sketches or drawings and
offers the client the option of having their own contractor complete installation.
• Supervisory Oversight:MicroLED Metal Fabrics provides supervision on a contractual basis to ensure the
smooth implementation of the installation plan. On-site troubleshooting is available if necessary.
• Supervision and Installation: Once the substructure is prepared for the metal fabric,MicroLED Metal Fabrics
takes the lead on the product’s complete installation.MicroLED Metal Fabrics takes pride in the fact that it is the
only company in the U.S. that manufactures and installs MicroLED metal fabric.
• Maintenance: Media façade maintenance is infrequent and typically minimal. The façade requires a simple
mechanical washing to eliminate natural contaminants and maintain display brightness. Factors such as heat,
operating intensity, corrosives, and operating durations will affect the life of the façade but LED life is typically
estimated in the 10 year or 90,000 hour range.MicroLED is available to inspect and service a façade as required.
• Warranty: GKD offers a complete warranty on all parts and components for the first year of installation.
Additional coverage terms are available up to 5 years from realization of the project.